How to get there from Adelaide
- Travel north west, through Pt. Augusta and across the Eyre Peninsula to Ceduna. (Approximately a 9 hour drive from Adelaide to Ceduna.)
- From Ceduna, travel west along the Eyre Highway towards the Western Australian Border.
- The total driving time from Ceduna to the viewing area is approximately 3.5 to 4 hours (over 12 hours total from Adelaide).
- The viewing area is sign-posted along the highway.
- If you prefer to fly/drive, you can fly to Ceduna or Pt. Lincoln and pick up a rental car from there.
Google Map Directions